[mythtv-users] Ideas for ITX front-end - HD/SD

Richard Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Sat Dec 8 20:54:39 UTC 2007

Paul Bender wrote:

> Is there some reason that it needs to be Mini-ITX?

As long as it is small and quiet the exact form factor does not matter.

> I have used both Mini-ITX and MicroATX form factors. I have never found
> a Mini-ITX that does what you want, whereas there are many MicroATX form
> factor solutions that work very well.

Could you recommend one?  I need support for both SD and HD output of SD
and HD recordings + digital audio.  Oh, I guess I need USB and ethernet
as well, but that kind of goes without saying...

> Right now, MiniMyth has reasonable support for NVIDIA hardward because
> that is what I use on a daily basis.

I wasn't aware that minimyth was working on non-EPIA hardware.  Sounds
like there might be options.