[mythtv-users] Snapstream Firefly remote channel ID - 2 remote with the same channel

William Otten williamotten at nettow.com
Sun Dec 9 03:39:03 UTC 2007

I have had a Snapstream Firefly RF remote working in Mythtv for over a
year now. I love it and just got another remote for another myth box.
Both remotes use the same channel ID frequency. I don't know how I can
change the remote channel ID frequencies. I took one remote to work and
used a windows computer and set the channel ID to another ID but that
didn't work. What other possibilities are there? I have an email into
Snapstream support but haven't heard anything from them yet.
Thanks