[mythtv-users] OT: Increasing Console Buffer Size in Fedora

Carl Reynolds mythtv-users at hyperbole-software.com
Sun Dec 9 19:46:45 UTC 2007

R. G. Newbury wrote:

> <snip...>
>

> Now I remember.
> If you are referring to using 'Settings -> History'. that entry does not
> exist on my desktop...I remember looking for it. I forgot to follow up..
>
> Any other possibles?
>
> Geoff

This menu item is not on the desktop.

First open a terminal window. From the previous discussion, I assume
you're using KDE.

On the top of the terminal window you will see a menu. Settings should
be the next to right-most item in the menu. You will find History on
that menu. Selecting the History item will bring up a dialog box that
will let you set the number of history lines. After you have set the
lines for that terminal window, again go to the Settings menu and select
the Save as Default item.

Carl.