[mythtv-users] PVR-250 - first 30 channels went kablooie

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:06:51 UTC 2007

	After replacing the mobo in my BE, the video quality of the
first 30 channels on my PVR-250 has gone to pot.  All the rest of the
channels look fine.  The channels do come in, but are very noisy.

	I'm inclined to think that the card was damaged during the
move, but it seems strange that only the first 30 channels were
affected.  Removing the splitter from my line doesn't seem to have
helped.  Reception on the cable box is fine.

	Can anyone save me from having to shell out for a new card?

Justin