[mythtv-users] Expanded CallerID in .21??

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Dec 10 21:55:06 UTC 2007

On 12/10/2007 02:41 PM, Jon Boehm wrote:
> Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>
>> On Dec 10, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Jon Boehm wrote:
>>> One of the screen shots near the bottom here:
>>> http://miffteevee.co.uk/themes/metallurgy.html
>>> got me curious.  Is there expanded support for displaying CallerID
>>> data
>>> planned in .21?  Will it display when not playing video?
>> How much more support than the current support do you need?
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Setting_up_MythNotify
> It would be great if it displayed all of the time.  Not just when
> playing video.

You never know what you might see.  :)  If you do see it, you should be
sure to give a big thanks to the dev that implements it when 0.21 is
released (as the dev suspected of considering this has put a /lot/ of
time and effort into making some really great features for 0.21
and--like many of the other devs--gets far more complaints than gratitude).

(No, I'm not a dev.)

Mike