[mythtv-users] New "Playback Profiles" Screen (was HD 720p Audio/Video sync problem - some times)

Cal cal at graggrag.com
Thu Dec 13 06:24:50 UTC 2007

DaveD wrote:
> Anyone know where I might find instructions on using the new Playback
> Profiles screen in 0.21?  I'm hoping I can solve the problem described
> in previous post with playback settings.

The closest thing I've seen is danielk's post here.
  <http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/289144?search_string=%27cpu%2B%2B%27%20profile;#289144>

The basic ingredients remain the same - decoder, renderers, deinterlacing,
filters - just there's now a gui to help get them set up the way your system
requires.

Cheers.