[mythtv-users] LIRC causing lag in MythTV

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 17:15:52 UTC 2007

I have a small issue with lirc causing lag within mythtv. Maybe this
is a pure lirc issue and I'm a bit off-topic but chances are somebody
here experienced the same thing.

The machine wich runs Mythbuntu 7.10 with 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP
kernel. And all is fine. But whenever I press a key on any remote
(tried both MCE and iMON remote) it causes MythTV to lag. Its is very
notacible when viewing TV or listening to any audio as it will make
the audio to hop.

Any clues on how to fix this pretty disturbing issue?

Regards Sebastian