[mythtv-users] Any way to delay checking fstab when using automount in myth .21?

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 22:30:52 UTC 2007

I am running myth .21_trunk from atrpms bleeding repo, and I am trying
to use the auto mount dvd option with fedora 8.  When it trys to mount
it says can not find /dev/sd0 in fstab.  I have discovered if I cat
/etc/fstab after it fails it does show in the fstab, and if I restart
mythfrontend it will autoplay the dvd.  So my question:  Is it
possible to set a delay to read the fstab in the myth database, or can
I adjust the retry times?

Thanks.

-Gregg