[mythtv-users] channel table 'icon' column - setting the path

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Dec 17 21:52:44 UTC 2007

On 12/17/2007 04:27 PM, Rich West wrote:
> When mythfilldatabase downloads the icon for a channel, it updates the
> 'channel' table to reflect the newly downloaded icon location.
>
> However, I want to make it such that the downloaded icon goes in to a
> different location.  I ran it once, and it placed them all in
> /root/.mythtv/channels!  ugh.
>
> Is there an option to set on the command line with mythfilldatabase or
> is there an environment variable, or, perhaps even a mythtv setting
> where I can set where these icons are supposed to get downloaded to?

You know, reading through the currently on-going thread, "Trouble
getting channel icons" (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/305429#305429 ), you
would have found the answer...  (It's even the third thread in the list
right now at Gossamer's MythTV Users archive--
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ --so it's not like
it's buried.)

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/294101#294101

Mike