[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging / Transcoding

gregg amundson gregg.amundson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:10:53 UTC 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 9:54 AM, Happy Harry wrote:

> Short answer: Backend
>
> On Dec 18, 2007 4:49 PM, Scott Pleavin <scott.pleavin at rogers.com>
> wrote:
>> Does commercial flagging and transcoding run on the front end or the
>> back end? Can you specify which machine to run these on?
>>
>> Scott

On the topic of commercial flagging I have a question.  I have a
primary backend that flags commercials just fine.  I have just added a
secondary backend to assist in the flagging.  The problem is any
program that is assigned to the seconday to be flagged ends up not
being flagged.  I have checked my job queue settings and things look
ok to me.

Any ideas?

Gregg