[mythtv-users] Myth SVN

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Wed Dec 19 09:14:47 UTC 2007

Greg wrote:
> I have been following this guide:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core
>   It along with help from a few people here on the list i was able to
> get my test system going...There are just two thing that has given me a
> problem...
>   I have an Air2pc Dvb card and it don't work after compile.. I used
> these command line options:
*snip*

Your card uses the b2c2_flexcop module, correct?

If so, I have the same kind of card.  I've noticed that after a reboot,
for some strange reason, the card will simply not work for a minute or
so after the firmware is loaded.  If I keep trying to make use of it
during this time lag, it starts working and will stay that way.

It's verrry strange.  I think it has to do with the cheapo SiS chipset
the board uses.

For what it's worth, the system is running a vanilla 2.6.16.32 kernel on
a P4.  GCC version 3.4.3.  The config options for myth are:

cat COMPILE
./configure \
--enable-proc-opt \
--with-bindings=perl \