[mythtv-users] OT - VGA -> USB - NOT - USB -> VGA

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:24:47 UTC 2007

I've been having a very hard time finding such a beast.  Then I
figured, hey, who better than the video experts with Myth!!!  :)

I'm looking for an adapter that will take VGA and convert it to USB,
or something similar, for video display.  Why would I do something so
crazy?

I own an IT company, and it would be REALLY nice for a technician to
be able to plug in this "Mythcable", and see the screen output from a
server, right on their laptop.  Instead, now we have to find an unused
monitor in the office, haul it around, etc...

Anyone know of such an animal?