[mythtv-users] Program channels

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:03:30 UTC 2007

I've got an HDHomerun and I have an odd problem.  If I do channel
scan, MythTV finds only the channels with call signs.  The problem is
that HD Theater is unencrypted but doesn't include a callsign (or some
other key).  I figured this would be no problem since I know the
channel and program number.  But, when I try to add a new channel it
asks me for the channel, but not the program (in case Ikve got the
terms mixed up, this is something like 63.2 where I can easily enter
the '63' but there seems to be nowhere to enter the '.2').  Any
pointers on how to edit this.  The screens I've been using are all in
mythtv-setup.

Thanks in advance for any help.