[mythtv-users] mythmusic - adding various artist album to playlist

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Sat Dec 22 18:39:31 UTC 2007

Chris Purves wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I haven't been able to figure out how to add an album with multiple
> artists to a playlist, I can only find indivudual songs listed under
> specific artists, but never the entire album.   I'm using mythmusic
> 0.20.2.
>
> Thanks.

I find a song from the album I'm interesting in, press the menu button
and do something like "find songs from this album".  It's not the best
(in my opinion), but it works.

I'd rather see an itunes-type interface where you can browse by artist
or album.  I seem to remember someone was working on this.

Robert.