[mythtv-users] mythtv upnp media server -- media not listed, appears as "root device", does not appear as "media server"

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Wed Dec 26 23:07:07 UTC 2007

Hi

Am trying to get the uPnp media server working, as far as I can tell it
should just "work" (i.e. no settings to change etc)

However no matter what I've tried I cannot get a list of any media from
a upnp client.

Cidero shows that it is sending queryies to the myth box and is getting
some response.  (Server: Linux 2.6.22-rc2dir, UPnP/1.0, MythTv
0.21.20071211-1)

The myth backend is only logging

UPnpCMGR::ProcessRequest - Method (GetServDesc)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Lachlan