[mythtv-users] Teletext and captions font

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sat Dec 29 13:18:55 UTC 2007

I have searched this subject, but not really found any answer.

My teletext and closed caption fonts look horrible. Text is too big and
lines overlap from up and down. Here is example:

[URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=txttvaa5.jpg][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6956/txttvaa5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I have checked so far:

- X dpi is set to 100
- I have tried different osd and asd cc fonts in setup, and also set it
to "small"
- I have installed many new ttf-fonts and tried them too.

Example picture is taken with best font settings (vrinda.ttf) I could find.

I saw many subject for this symptom, but not any good answers. Is there any?

-Kane