[mythtv-users] Does anyone know how to use MythWelcome With Mythbuntu Trunk?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:41:20 UTC 2007

> Michael needs to merge a few changes from it yet I'm imagining.  (He handles the
> trunk stuff normally).  Here is how it is as of my Gutsy box.
>
> Replace /usr/bin/mythfrontend with this (mythfrontend should still be a shell
> script as is that spawns a mythfrontend.real).

Thanks.  I think I need to change somewhere so mythfrontend is loaded
with a --service parameter?  Do you know what files I need to change
as currently the normal frontend is still loaded instead of
mythwelcome at startup and when selecting from the menu.  If I add
--service manually at the shell it seems to load mythwelcome.  Cheers.