[mythtv-users] Problem with Standalone frontend

Markus Espenhain markus at espenhain.org
Sun Dec 30 13:23:34 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have an problem with the frontend I cannot understand. on the server
the backend and the frontend running perfect. TV and recording are no
problem. On a client also all works quite good till I changed the IP of
the server. I have corrected the IP-Adress with mythtv-setup and changed
also all other positions. Now on the client with only mythfrontend
Live-TV works, but recorded videos where not shown on display.

Have anyone  an idea to solve this problem?

Thx for help.

Markus