[mythtv-users] Probable bug: Category search list

Mike Barnard mike at bleeding-head.com
Mon Dec 31 02:38:46 UTC 2007

> I looked at my program guide from SD in the US and I only saw one
> category per show so unless I'm missing something so with that I'd
> assume the same show wouldn't show up on two different category searches.

    Is that true for everything? I've just been looking at PBS programs,
but almost all of them have multiple categories listed if you go to
"schedule information" and "program details." I'm looking through my
listings now and I see that quite a few programs /do/ only have one
category, but several have more than one as well. The shows that have
more than one appear to be arts-and-crafts type things and documentaries
for the most part, but I haven't looked at a large enough sample to know
for sure.