[mythtv-users] DVD on Frontends won't eject

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Mon Dec 31 07:40:29 UTC 2007

Hey Userlist.

I have a Under the stairs solution running.

But I have a problem about the DVD in the Frontends.
I looks to me as thay aren't visible to the backend. So each time I
press the eject button etc. I'll get an error about the DVD isn't
mounted - and aren't able to see the DVD.

I have shared from the backends all my storage - so all frontends have
access to this using NFS.
But how do I make the DVD-rom's in all my frontends visible/controlled
by the backend - so when I want to eject the media - it'll do it -
Caurse right now I only get an error and are needed to go into
commandline to unmount the drive - press the ejectbutton manually.

So any ideas suggestion are mostly welcome.

And Happy newyear to all!

Per Jørgensen