[mythtv-users] Has anyone succeded in running cx88-DVB-T on an Epia Nehemia M-II 10000 Board?

qeldroma qeldroma at freenet.de
Thu Feb 1 13:09:10 UTC 2007

I still have problems to get this combo running...

Card is a Hauppauge HVR 13000. It get's perfectly detected, however.

My real problem is, that i can only get ONE thing running. First i had DVB-T
under myth running, but with poor performance because of non-working
via-Xvmc.

Now i have Via-Xvmc working for DVD-Playback, but TV doesn't work any more,
any time i switch to it, i get a black screen and that's it, i have to kill
the services then to become input back....

Sometimes it claims, that the "frontend is busy"... Don't understand, why this
appears in between...

Anyone good ideas on my problems?

Actually i switched to Kernel 2.6.20, but it didn't help either....

Kind regards, Florian