[mythtv-users] Guide data - channel not listed

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Thu Feb 1 18:12:18 UTC 2007

No ideas?I tried enabling 23 on that source to get the xmlid then put that in the 23.1 and it didnt work.From: mitchell2345 at msn.comTo: mythtv-users at mythtv.orgDate: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:58:27 -0600Subject: [mythtv-users] Guide data - channel not listed

Hi,So i just installed my HD capture card and I am trying to map my channels with data direct (DD).  It all works great except for 1 channel.  CW.  Heres how its broke down...23 - CW Standard Def.23.1 CW High Def.When i go to data direct 23 is listed but not 23.1.  I also checked antennaweb.org and that site says the channel is TBD so maybe thats why its not on DD.  To get around this how can i map 23.1 to 23 as its the same programing? Zip code is 50014Thanks,MitchellGet connected - Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now.  Connect now!