[mythtv-users] IP Tunnel??

David Lynam t00cool2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 01:43:51 UTC 2007

Thanks for your help but you have my senario right but the reason to move wrong.
I am moving the Backend because where it is at the minute I have to use "rabit ears" antenna to pick up a tv signal. This is a very poor signal so I have proposed to move my backend and place it in a room where I have direct acess to a external antenna thus creating a strong signal. Then I hope to talk to the frontend from here?? Any ideas of how i would set up such a system??