[mythtv-users] mythtools v0.5

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:49:16 UTC 2007

cool dave, thanks for the info, and you're right, every bit helps...

its a bit interesting and and just a little bit weird. :-).  i've also
discovered another problem with the parsing of "the oc" as well.  it skips
every 2nd row!  each row with a <tr class="alt"> it just skips.  from
looking at it yesterday i couldnt see any difference in the HTML between
"the oc" and "24", so i'm quite confused about that why its not parsing
every "alternate" row with the eps.

i wonder if its only "the oc" and not others?!

i'm guessing your problem and the parsing of the HTML are related.

now the bad news, i'm going away for the weekend, and wont be able to work
on it to fix the problem.. :-(  hopefully during the day i'll have a few
spare moments to check out whats going on...

regs
Ryszard.