[mythtv-users] Is there a simple way to delete MythTV and mysql

qeldroma qeldroma at freenet.de
Fri Feb 2 13:03:52 UTC 2007

Should be no problem?
Mysql is parted in /etc/mysql, /usr/??? and /var/lib/myslq.

You could read out the mysql-package, that you've installed via
kubuntu-package-handling. Then you know, where the files reside, that are
deliverd by MySQL.

Same with Mythtv. Just read out the concerning package content and there you
are ;)

Bye, Florian