[mythtv-users] mythtv hardware plans

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:49:18 UTC 2007

I just realized that HDHR does not handle any analog channels. Is
there a solution that will give me both analog and digital with HD,
without too many major issues? Or would it be better to go with
something like the HDHR and add a couple PVR cards as well. I'm not
very familiar with MythTV yet, would this be a pain when trying to
watch live TV? ie, would I have to keep cycling thru menus to choose
which tuner i want when surfing? I really would like to just be able
to surf as I do on my TV, but have it recording for time shifting when
I settle on something.
-J