[mythtv-users] Surround Sound AS3/DTS out SPDIF

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Sun Feb 4 21:32:24 UTC 2007

As anyone that's been reading the list recently knows, I have a
Revolution 7.1 that I can get everything to work with except for AC3 or
DTS pass through... it just doesn't work for me on Fedora Core 6 (or
Fedora Core 5). I have all but given up on this card and want to buy one
that I know will work.

Can people that have AC3 and/or DTS pass through working over S/PDIF
(Coax or Optical) please let me know what distro and sound card your using?

--
Josh