[mythtv-users] what's the current favorite mini-{i, a}tx for hdtv out (vga or DVI)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 5 19:01:37 UTC 2007

I have just got my Jetway 727fWE-1G5 working as a frontend only, it is a
mini-itx board/CPU. It has 1 30(? Maybe 40)mm fan so is kinda quiet, I am
considering voiding the warranty and chaning the fan (only the low power
versions are noted as fanless). With 1GB of PC-533 memory it can play 720p
wmv files without skipping or jumping. (There is an issue here, the audio is
not working, but this is an codec issue I believe, does anyone know of any
decent mpeg files which are of HD quality? I only have DVB-T sources). My
output LCD screen is widescreen 1360x768.
Hope this helps,
Gareth