[mythtv-users] TiVo (S1) as a MythTV Frontend

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 6 00:44:37 UTC 2007

There are many TiVo hacking communities who do not seem to have been constrained in the ways suggested.

The XBox situation would seem to also be a useful parallel, no doubt full of patents etc, however the open source community, not on selling, seem to overcome such issues, makes me think it might be successfully done with the TiVos.

Kind regards
David Hingston