[mythtv-users] upgraded to 0.20-fixes and now I can't get to my pcHDTV....

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Feb 6 01:25:35 UTC 2007

OK, I hope someone can help me out.

I upgraded to 0.20-fixes so I could use my PVR150, and now I no longer
have dvb as an option in mythtv-setup and I can't get to my pcHDTV.

I have a v4l option, but that doesn't seem to work - at least it won't
tune channels or anything.

I have not changed my kernel.

What I did:

Built 0.20-fixes from source, using ./configure --enable-dvb .  As this
is backend only, no xmvc stuff needed.  No errors on build.

Has -fixes done something with the pcHDTV drivers to completely change
the setup?  *should* I have a DVB option in the menu?

--Yan