[mythtv-users] TiVo (S1) as a MythTV Frontend

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Feb 6 01:52:57 UTC 2007

On Feb 5, 2007, at 6:42 PM, Tortise wrote:

> I'd like to thank the posters for commenting on the issues here for
> me.  I am most grateful, whilst your messages weren't as
> favourable as I had hoped I wish to model respect and appreciation
> for your taking the time to consider, debate and respond.
>
> Kind regards
> David Hingston

Well I hope we (meaning "I") didn't come off as too harsh, it's just
that the issue has come up before and it really was given serious
consideration before it was put in the official docs or at least so I
believe.

It is certainly true, however, that docs can get out of date and not
get updated, it's just that I don't that has happened in this case.

But that's the way out-of-date entries get caught, when folks like
you bring things up.

Please don't hesitate to bring up ideas, but it might b a good idea
to start out with "I know the docs say..."

The only thing I know is pretty off limits here is discussion of
torrent clients in Myth :-)