[mythtv-users] KWorld 110 DVB Analog support

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:55:21 UTC 2007

Rus,

    Which distribution are you running on?  I just picked up this card about
a week or so ago.  The HD part works great, but I've had problems with
trying to get the analog part to work with sound.

     I would recommend using the svn version, since this has all the support
in myth for it already.  And from what I've been reading, it sounds like the
only difference between .20 and svn, in terms of the kworld is the capture
device.  What I mean by that is that if you try recording two programs at
once, myth will freak because the driver doesn't allow both analog and HD
recording at the same time.

Hope that helps!

Mike