[mythtv-users] RAW support in MythGallery

Thomas Egrelius egge at egge.se
Tue Feb 6 11:36:34 UTC 2007

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Mark Chang wrote:

> I searched and didn't see that this came up yet. I use a DSLR and
> shoot only in RAW (well, NEF -- I use a Nikon) format. Is there any
> plans to support raw file formats in MythGallery? Anyone of the
> developers here want to maybe chime in with some words on how hard it
> might be that I might think about doing it myself?

Ah. This is something I have wanted for quite some time too. Feels a bit
stupid to export all RAW files to jpg only to be able to see them in
MythGallery :-) Other things I'd love to see in MythGallery is proper EXIF
parsing that includes shootdate and other settings of interest to be
viewed with the 'i' key.

/Thomas