[mythtv-users] BeyondTV and SageTV - interesting research

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:49:47 UTC 2007

Well, I call it research.

Just for "shiggles", I downloaded and installed BeyondTV and SageTV on my
laptop last night.  Man, awesome installation, helpfiles, etc... for both
programs.  Don't have any tuner in the laptop, so couldn't test any of that,
but I copied a show from Myth over so that it could be seen.  Pretty cool
playback.  The overall installations were cool.

PLUS, Sage I think, has a COOL option for settup up your screen resize...

HOWEVER!!!
They ain'g got NUTHING on Myth as far as features go!