[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Feb 6 15:04:38 UTC 2007

David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> says:
> After installing 0.20 over the weekend, I was amused by the stats page
> and shocked by just how many recordings I had made.

Is this something from SVN? Unless I'm missing something, my
0.20-fixes (ATrpms) distribution doesn't have the historical
statistics from the database you and others are citing.

That said,

* Oldest current recording: Shakespeare in Love, 19 December 2005,
  16GB
* Largest current recording: Super Bowl XLI, 4 February 2007, 4 hours
  6 minutes, 31 GB
* Largest current movie: The Sound of Music, 23 December 2006, 4 hours
  2 minutes, 21GB [1]
* Total current recordings: 787 recordings accounting for "45 days 20
  hrs 14 mins" of potential sitting in front of the boob tube.

[1] 28GB in a now-lost recording from December 2005. However, that was
from NBC 1080i, while the current one is from ABC 720p.