[mythtv-users] Mythweather-revamp

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Feb 6 15:59:16 UTC 2007

A while back (October/November), I was working on trying to get some
decent data out of Mythweather when someone on the list pointed out that
Mythweather was horribly broken and that I should look at
Mythweather-revamp.  I did just that and made a couple of modifications
to some of the included scripts.  I added support for animated gifs and
populated out the NWS-Stations.xml list with all the latest long/lat info.

I spoke (via email) with the Mythweather-revamp author a few times, but,
unfortunately, he doesn't have the time available to work on
mythweather-revamp.  Everything on the back-end is there.. it is the UI
that needs work.

With all of that said, he never committed the updated files to the svn
branch.  How do I go about getting these files up there?  Is this even
the right list to ask on?

Thanks!
-Rich