[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for PAL TV (s-video)

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:17:36 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Damian Surr <damian at gingermagic.com> wrote:
> Have I asked another stupid question? I can't find much about this in
> the docs.

Well, your xorg.conf is *very* generic, as you might expect to be
installed by the package manager. There is no mention of the TV in
there that I can see, so I presume it is defaulting to "Clone" mode
with NTSC being the default. Once you set PAL-I I suppose it decided
that you were configuring this single Screen for the TV and disabled
the monitor out. You need to research how to set up "DualView" if you
want separate desktops or "Clone" if you want them to be the same.

Robin