[mythtv-users] Hidef sample file listings

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Wed Feb 7 19:35:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've got a tv that displays 1080p, and nothing that can push that sort of signal.  My front end is capable of it, so I headed out in search of sample videos on the Internet.

After sifting through all the hidef porn sites that are out there (nothing drives technology like games and porn - imagine what a porn game could do for the computing industry :) - I found a few.  NASA has one or two, and Microsoft has a page, but I have not downloaded the exe files yet to see what is inside them.

Does anyone else think it would be worth putting a page in the wiki that lists sites that give sample content in 1080p?  Where would it fit best?

If people think its a good idea, then I will go and create it - if anyone wants to do the easy thing and just send me links, I would be happy to put them in.

Just a thought