[mythtv-users] PCI Express 1X tuners?

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:41:44 UTC 2007

If the original poster is looking for ATSC / NTSC, vbox has a card
called the Cat's Eye 164e
(http://www.vboxcomm.com/product3.htm) with dual ATSC/NTSC tuners that
uses a 1X PCI-E slot.  Currently drivers are Windows-only, but I've
emailed their techs who say they are working on Linux drivers.
Perhaps a few more inquiries would encourage faster development.

FYI, no QAM last I looked.

George