[mythtv-users] DVB-T Radio UK Programme Guide

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:55:57 UTC 2007

I am fairly sure they are in the radio times xml feed, its just that
the config stuff for xmltv is out of date (or they have decided not to
include radio).  You would probably be better off taking this question
to the xmltv lot (you may have to manualy change the config files).

Ben

On 08/02/07, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
> I've been recording from DVB-T radio for a few days; it's working well
> and so is the EPG.
>
> The programming information obtained for TV channels is often more
> detailed than the on-air guide.
>
> Is there a similar MythTV compatible service for radio channels? They
> aren't listed in the Radio Times site's channels.dat, or in channel_ids.
>
> (I know it's called xmlTV :-) )
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> John P

Ben Edwards - Brussels, Belgium & Bristol, UK
If you have a problem emailing me use
http://www.gurtlush.org.uk/profiles.php?uid=4
(email address this email is sent from may be defunct)