[mythtv-users] PCI Express 1X tuners?

Alex stangage70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:17:53 UTC 2007

There is the Dvico FusionHDTV5 Express
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/eng/Products/fusion5express.aspx

"With this product not only will you receive analog and terrestrial HDTV
broadcasting, but also cable HDTV receptions and unencrypted digital cable
broadcasting programs, so you can easily convert to HDTV broadcasting at
home."

I don't think it has an Mpeg encoder like the Hauppauge PVR 150/250/500
units.
I also don't know if there are any compatibility issues with Linux DVB
drivers (the PCI version I have (RT Lite) works great).