[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Feb 9 03:00:22 UTC 2007

ok I'll add my puny stats to the mix.

With Myth, since I rarely flip channels anymore, there's not a lot I watch. I
have ZERO interest in the manufactured dramas that are all so hyped. I
haven't gotten into the habit of checking listings to see if there's anything
I'd want to watch. Every once in a while I see an old sitcom listed and then
check it out, and some of the recordings I make when I don't want to miss
them when I'd usually watch them live.

I feel like such a slacker... not even a week wasted yet... :D

Number of shows:  69
Number of episodes: 131
First recording: Monday November 20th, 2006
Last recording: Thursday February 8th, 2007
Total Time: 6 days 18 hrs 1 min wasted

Top recorded shows
  #  Title Count Last Recorded
  1  Mad About You  22  February 8 2007
  2  Courtship of Eddie's Father  14  January 5 2007
  3  Nova  8  February 7 2007
  4  Frontline  6  January 24 2007
  5  Corner Gas  6  February 5 2007
  6  The Colbert Report  4  February 1 2007
  7  Rick Mercer Report  4  February 6 2007
  8  The Daily Show With Jon Stewart  3  February 1 2007
  9  This Hour Has 22 Minutes  3  February 6 2007
  10  Subway Stories  2  January 14 2007

Top recorded channels
  # Name Count Last Recorded
  1  TVtropolis (Pacific Feed)  22  February 8 2007
  2  KSPS  15  February 7 2007
  3  Vision TV  14  January 5 2007
  4  Turner Classic Movies Canada  13  January 22 2007
  5  CBXT - CBC Edmonton  13  February 6 2007
  6  CFRN (CTV 3)  11  February 5 2007
  7  Bravo Canada  8  January 25 2007
  8  Movie Central Encore Avenue 2  5  January 30 2007
  9  The Discovery Channel Canada  4  January 21 2007
  10  Showcase Television Inc. (Pacific)  3  January 14 2007