[mythtv-users] Myth frontend on PPC OSX?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 03:23:40 UTC 2007

Hi,
   I'm wondering whether there is a simple way to get mythfrontend
working on a PPC Mac Mini running OS X? I'd need both mythfrontend and
I guess LIRC to continue to use my StreamZap remote.

   I have a Mac Mini sitting here that no one seems to want to use. It
hasn't even been turned on in a coupl eof months. What a waste! I'm
wondering if I can go the easy way and just put Myth on it using some
packaged solution or do I need to blow away OS X and go all the way to
the mega Gentoo install? Or is there something in the middle like
Knoppix? I haven't found it yet.

Thanks,
Mark