[mythtv-users] Strange font problem

luitjens at cs.utah.edu luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 9 03:59:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

In the mythtv menus I'm seeing a strange font problem.  Sometimes
letters appear in different colors.  For example sometimes a couple
letters on a menu will be black or yellow when the font color of all the
other letters is white.  Highlighting the letters will cause the letters
that are affected to change.   I have seen this with multiple themes and
using both QT and GL as the painter.  Has anyone else seen this and know
what the problem is?

My graphics card is geforce 6100 and i'm running fedora core 6 (upgraded
using yum from core 5).

Thanks