[mythtv-users] Myth frontend on PPC OSX?

MythTV mythtv at taoyama.com
Fri Feb 9 20:34:11 UTC 2007

Justin,

Hmm,  I have an Intel MacMini CoreDuo 1.66GHz that plays HD just fine
as long as the screen is set to 1600x1200 or smaller.

As I posted in a previous email having a screen that is greater than
1600x1200 caused problems for me.  I believe it has something to do
with shared memory for the video and not a processor speed problem.
I was able to test with a 2GHz CoreDuo MacMini and it still stuttered
when it tried to play HD a 1080i resolution screen.

Mino