[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Allison Jones allisonannejones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 21:45:19 UTC 2007

This worked for me:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Install_using_E_Images

Very little configuration required...just ftp the files onto the E: drive by
following the directions.  I did have to adjust the screen resolution.  I
might have run into that problem because I have a version 1.6 xbox,
though...I don't know.

Everything worked straightaway other than the resolution issue..including
the xbox remote!

Allison