[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Fri Feb 9 21:56:51 UTC 2007

>2. freqid does not really apply to DVB-T I guess, and I assume that
mplexid should be filled out? But what have I missed in mythtv-setup
since that is not filled in? (My >channels.conf is enclosed at the
bottom of this post)

And now I noticed that there is a dtv_multiplex table. I guess that is
relevant as well.

So, now I suppose, that no mather how many docs I read, and how much I
go over the wiki, I cannot work out how to properly install DVB-channels
in MythTV after I have created a channels.conf with "scan".

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.