[mythtv-users] Any Mythtv users in Chile?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 13:28:34 UTC 2007

I am setting up a mythtv box in my brother's house in Chile so I can record
and download local programming not available out of the country (tennis
matches, soccer, etc). I want to know if anybody has successfully setup a
mythtv box over there and how they managed to get channel lineup,
programming information, etc.

In the alternative, any links about setting up a mythtv box in a country
with no readily available lineup and programming will help.

Thank you.