[mythtv-users] Not enough processing power causing HD video to stutter or jitter?

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 11 14:42:24 UTC 2007

On 11 Feb 2007, at 13:06, David Campbell wrote:
> MythTV wrote:
>> The only configuration that I can't confirm is whether or not I got a
>> computer with 800 MHz Front Side Bus; how can I determine the speed
>> of my FSB?
>
> You will probably need the model number
of the motherboard
> to determine this.

(just to clarify)

Looking up that m/b on the manufacturer's website will surely tell
you in short order the sort of FSBs & multipliers that it expects to
apply to the CPU. Since you state ("CPU: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.2GHz
Socket 775 800 FSB w/Hyper Threading Technology") that your CPU
supports 800mhz FSB then I expect that you'll find it's used.

Stroller.