[mythtv-users] 6150 Component output

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:58:21 UTC 2007

> Now I am really confused...  Anyone else used the component out on the
> M2NPV-VM?

Yes, I run that board with component out.  I've also sold a couple of
systems that use that particular board and the Component works.  With
the older drivers (8xxx-series) it was tempermental, with the newer
9xxx series, it works quite well.  I personally have that board on 2
Monitors.  One is a Sony Wega CRT with Component in, but it's only
480i, the other is a Projector at 480p.  I've also hooked it up to a
720p Samsung DLP and a 1080p Samsung DLP, all produce quality results.

So, yes, it's possible, and it does work.  And yes it does require
TVStandard to be correctly identified.

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com